Re: I feel like I have been victimized twice, first samsung then verizon
W1seone
Enthusiast - Level 1

One thing I will say is if they don't resolve this i will dump verizon and make sure i share my story with everyone on social media and make sure everyone is made aware of this horrific situation

jasperm_vzw
Verizon Employee

TSARYTSIN,

We know this has been a big hassle for a lot of our customers. We want to make sure everyone is credited back for there phone taxes and fees. In regards to the credit you will receive the refunded tax fee with in 1 to 2 billing cycles. Due to the massive returns and recall situation there is a slight delay in getting the refunds credited back in the system. However, we are working hard to get this rectified. Thank you for your patience as we work on this concern.

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

The last thing we want is to lose you with our family W1seone. When our customers upgrade to a different phone from the Note-7, we will send you shipping materials to return the current device. Our main goal is to make sure you power the Note-7 phone off and stop using it. If you're exchanging your phone for a different model, the charge will only be for the new phone because you will be returning your defective phone. Let us know if you have any more questions.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes