I have a pop-up that says "TouchWiz Home has stopped working." What is TouchWiz and what does it do?
cbelford

My granddaughter was playing with my phone. Under application manager (ALL) I have several ICONS that I do not know what they are, but afraid to deleat them. How do I find out what they are, and if I need them?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a pop-up that says TouchWiz Home has stopped working, what is this and what does it do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We would be happy to answer that for you. Your device has many built in options and applications TouchWiz is our user interface. It is the easier way to use your device or tablet, giving you intuitive handling of everyday tasks or advanced ones. You can use and create shortcuts to the things you use the most - and control your device with touch and gesture. You can play around with it to see if you like it.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a pop-up that says TouchWiz Home has stopped working, what is this and what does it do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We would be happy to answer that for you. Your device has many built in options and applications TouchWiz is our user interface. It is the easier way to use your device or tablet, giving you intuitive handling of everyday tasks or advanced ones. You can use and create shortcuts to the things you use the most - and control your device with touch and gesture. You can play around with it to see if you like it.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes