Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I have same issue with the note 3. It is so frustrating not being able to make or receive calls in my own home while paying a $245 cell phone bill. My zipcode is 02081 and I have not had problems with other phone in this area.
mfranc57

I have same issue with the note 3. It is so frustrating not being able to make or receive calls in my own home while paying a $245 cell phone bill. My zip code is 02081 and I have not had problems with other phone in this area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have same issue with the note 3. It is so frustrating not being able to make or receive calls in my own home while paying a $245 cell phone bill. My zipcode is 02081 and I have not had problems with other phone in this area.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's imperative your device is running in top form! What happens when you attempt or receive a call? How long has this issue been occurring?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have same issue with the note 3. It is so frustrating not being able to make or receive calls in my own home while paying a $245 cell phone bill. My zipcode is 02081 and I have not had problems with other phone in this area.
mfranc57

Most times i do not receive the calls. Sometimes it goes to voicemail or does not ring at all. This issue had been going on for a year since I had phone. I had been in touch with verizo at least 3x about this issue.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
bmcmanigal

I have the same problem and I live in Nebraska. Mine is sporadic but quite confusing and frustrating when it happens. The calls do not even show up as missed calls yet I have voice mails.

0 Likes