I just downloaded a ringtone and cannot find it.
magr8

I just downloaded a ringtone and cannot find it. Error code says to go to "Music Inbox to Download". So where in the heck is that?

0 Likes
Re: I just downloaded a ringtone and cannot find it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

magr8 Let's find your ringtone asap! Look under settings, sounds and ringtones. Is it listed there?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
rflores2589
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issues.. I have a Samsung S5.. just bought a ringtone.. paid 2.99 and I got some kind of SD card issue.. and now it never downloaded.. and everytime I try to get it it tells me to go to my Music Inbox and download it.. I've spent almost an hour to find this "music inbox" and it's no where to be found.. I just want my ringtone.. or my 2.99 back

coltonaddiesmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the same boat!!  I downloaded it but it's nowhere yo be goind!  It's annoying

coltonaddiesmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

*To be found

Just switched from iphone...auto correct is totally different

0 Likes
Modnar
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to the Music App and look under Playlists for Recently Added.  It may be there.

0 Likes
Modnar
Enthusiast - Level 3

You may also want to go to the My Files app and look under either Music or Download folders.  Where it landed may depend on your default download selection.

0 Likes
talex1122
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just spent forever with this problem with verizon.  did you try downloading from Verizon Tones? If you did and didn't get it resolved try this...

Go into verizon tones and press and hold the soft key (the recent apps key-used to be the menu options key on old phones) to the left of the home button.  when you press and hold it, the menu options come up instead of the recent apps.   Then press "downloads".  I found my ringtone there under "pending"

talex1122
Enthusiast - Level 2

and btw...I figured this out by googling. Verizon rep had no idea and was telling me that the key to the left of the home button was still the menu options key and just to tap it.

0 Likes
kajunangyl

Thanks SO MUCH for your input!!!!  Used your advice and found my ringtone!!!!

0 Likes