I keep getting system_server is over loading the CPU
Holmes0818
Enthusiast - Level 1

I get this error multiple times a day. Clicking on "close app" just re-starts the phone. I have cleared my cache, updated everything I could, started in safe mode...it all seems to be happening after the last update. Most of the time I am not even "using" the phone, it's just sitting there.

Tags (2)
Re: I keep getting system_server is over loading the CPU
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

When you said you cleared the cache was it from settings-storage or was it from the recovery mode?

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting system_server is over loading the CPU
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that is happening. I know that would drive me crazy but there are easy ways to fix this. According to Samsung, it is a 3rd party app that is causing the error message about the CPU (Central Processing Unit). They recommend that you put your phone in Safe Mode for a 24 hours. When the issue clears up, you will need to find out which 3rd party app is causing the error. You will want to slowly add the closed apps back on and when the error message returns, that will be the app you want to delete. 

http://spr.ly/6586D5Fv2

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes