I'm getting an android update finishing up as I type
cynindesign
Contributor - Level 2

Just got an Android Update, but my version 4.4.4. appears the same on my Note 4, anyone know what it was?I was getting excited thinking it might be Lollipop,...but it's not......Smiley Sad thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm getting an android update finishing up as I type
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
B33
Legend

Nope just ole Jelly Bean, we'll see 5.0 on a few devices before Christmas but for the most it will be in first Quarter of next year.! 2015 maybe even the second Quarter..

0 Likes
free_popcorn
Contributor - Level 1

Was hoping there was improved performance involved...

1) Still stalls when switching between and loading apps.

2) After taking a photo, I select the preview icon in the bottom corner and the phone freezes, or stalls for a few seconds

3) Lag anytime I select the running apps button near the home button

4) Touchdown and this device just simply do not like each other

After every update, I factory reset my phone. I let all the apps install while it was connected to the charger it came with. Once it was at 100% I began changing my settings, signing into my networks, rearranging apps and so forth and after 10 minutes, I was down to 93% battery life. Not liking this update so far..not sure if my expectations are too high coming from the M8, that device had zero lag and battery life was better (smaller screen, lower resolution, less bloat was the main reason I am sure) but was not expecting this much of a drop after such little use. 

0 Likes