Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm not getting all my text messages...
MattGiannella

I recently upgraded from a Galaxy Nexus to the Note 4. On the Nexus, I had issues receiving group texts and some regular texts but I just chalked that up to the phone being old. After upgrading, I didn't have the same problems at all. Until the last few days, that is.

Recently, there are texts that I have not been receiving from a few people. I only know this because they have gotten confused when I didn't respond. I am using the Chomp SMS app and the SMS & MMS settings seem to be ok, so I'm confused as to why this is happening. I also noticed that the issues are happening when I'm talking to users with iPhones. Please advise.

-Matt

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: I'm not getting all my text messages...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
MattGiannella.   Help has arrived! What zip code are you experiencing these issues in? Does the same issue occur with the stock text messaging app on your phone? If this is only happening with the third party text messaging app, it may be a compatibility issue. Has this affected sending text, voice or data at all?  EfrainM_VZW  Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes