I refuse to return my note 7 until Samsung releases a equivealant phone at no exchange cost to me even temporary ones
DANEGELD
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don’t want a year old phone, or a lesser phone without the same EXACT FEATURES.  I sure the hell don’t want to have to pay NOW for taxes and fees and wait for a reimbursement.

Simply put, I refuse to return my phone until Samsung releases a equivalent or better device.  No the S7 won’t cut it.  nor will the inferior Pixel XL and especially the craptastic crapple7

I saved my money and waited for the note 7 to upgrade to from my note 3.  I want the PEN the GG 5, waterproofing the heart rate monitor and wireless fast charging that no other device has.  Your recall offer on its face is deficient and not acceptable in any way.

Re: I refuse to return my note 7 until Samsung releases a equivealant phone at no exchange cost to me even temporary ones
Note7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pretty much same here.  A wouldn't mind too much going to the S7, but I'm not paying taxes again and waiting two months to be reimbursed.  This is very simple to me:

I give Verizon the phone back

Verizon gives me my money back

I don't understand why this is so hard to get taken care of.

Re: I refuse to return my note 7 until Samsung releases a equivealant phone at no exchange cost to me even temporary ones
rcschnoor
Legend

Then keep your phone and good luck. Hopefully they won't deny service to it as some have reported has already happened to them.

0 Likes
photomu
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've yet to see anyone say this (maybe they have....I'd love to confirm)