I uninstalled S Health on my Note4 bc it stop working... now I can get it back. Help
keemason93
Enthusiast - Level 2

I uninstalled S Health on my Note4 bc it stop working... now I can get it back. Help

0 Likes
Re: I uninstalled S Health on my Note4 bc it stop working... now I can get it back. Help
Snn5
Legend

If you uninstalled it rather than just disabling it, then you should have a Samsung App store on the phone.  I was unable to find a working link that did not loop back to the previous page on Samsung's site. http://apps.samsung.com/

Re: I uninstalled S Health on my Note4 bc it stop working... now I can get it back. Help
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

let me understand.. you had the feature and deleted it and you wish to add it back correct?

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

sorry did not see you.. I am stepping back

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Nah, go ahead.  I'm just going on a hunch there.  I thought it was just un-uninstallable bloatware.  But any idea to help is fine.

rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

I was leading the same direction

keemason93
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, correct. The app stop working and I cleared cache, uninstalled and tried to reinstall based on some online instructions I saw. I am about to try Samsung App store now. It is not in the Play Store.

0 Likes
keemason93
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dont' see the samsung app store on my phone

Snn5
Legend

Are you able to use Samsung Kies?  Maybe you backup up your apps using it at some point on your PC.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Might just have to Google the app.

0 Likes