Re: I uninstalled S Health on my Note4 bc it stop working... now I can get it back. Help
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

ok now go back to your acct and under ADD features ,, can you find it there?? and I will stay close.. I am running slow on my system.. I think the freeze zap weather  is to blame

0 Likes
Re: I uninstalled S Health on my Note4 bc it stop working... now I can get it back. Help
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

if you place your pointer right on SHOP but do not click another drop down you will see and hopefully PLANS /SERVICES and than Exclusive  in the left bottom corner ?? that is where it is on mine.

0 Likes
keemason93
Enthusiast - Level 2

Samsung App store is not on my phone!! Not sure what happened to it.

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

I am not asking you to look on your phone.. but under the link above where your account is.. place your mouce pointer over SHOP ,,that is to the left of the MY VERIZON link.. when you hover over SHOP a drop down will appear.. your want to look for PLANS/SERVICES  and than left bottom should be EXCLUSIVE.. click on EXCLUSIVE.. hopefully that program/app is in there.. if so you should be able to click on it to add.. but let me know before you finalize it.. I do not want to you have have large bill .. but it is tricking/hard on my side when I am under to duplicate it here to make sure..

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Look for Galaxy apps

use the search for SHealth and redownload.

mama23dogs
Legend

I Have the Note 3.  The Samsung apps was replaced by Galaxy Apps.

if you can't find it, you may have hidden it in you apps, or grouped it in a file as I did.

rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

it might be under Google App Store now from what I can see on my side..

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

It is not in Google play store.   This is a Samsung app.

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

ok then my shop screen is way off and I will have Verizon take a look and fix.. I will bounce off and you can handle for here... thank you

@ keemason... I hope you can locate it.. thank you for allowing me to assist this far .. and have a nice evening

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Bummer.  Hope it's nothing major....

glad to help....

0 Likes