IS VERIZON REALLY TRYING TO MAKE THIS EASY
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Just tried to exchange my note7 now I know they will refund the $20. per phone back at a later date but now they are charging me more for my plan.I knew I should have gone with my gut feeling on this but thought I would try one more time but when I got to the end of the checkout it said this.............................

Congratulations, you just saved money!

With this upgrade, your monthly line access charge will change from $80.00 to $130.00.

and this is after I just exchanged the phones and kept my plan   I don't think so Verizon $50 more because of what people on here are saying its not verizon's fault ok I will give them that the phone part was samsung's but this is just typical verizon trying to make more money on a bad situation. Thanks but no Thanks 

0 Likes
Re: IS VERIZON REALLY TRYING TO MAKE THIS EASY
takendraw_vzw
Verizon Employee

Kathy65793, we want you to feel the love for Verizon again. I understand this Note 7 recall has been quite the process for  our customers and you have our sincerest apologies for this dilemma it may put you in. Let’s work together to check out what’s going on. Please look for a message from us to work together in depth and see what is going on.

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes