If I purchased my Note 7 at Sam's Club do I need to exchange thru them?
fraserco

If I purchased my Note 7 at Sam's Club do i have to deal with them for exchange?  What if I just go back to my old galaxy 5 and forget about this whole fiasco, where does that leave me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Purchased my Note 7 at Sam's Club do i need to exchange thru them, instead of my carrier - which is Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fraserco, I understand that this whole situation can be a bit stressing. We're here to offer some guidance. As of now the Note 7 is no longer being sold or exchanged. You can return the phone directly to Sam's club as a return or to any corporate Verizon store. If you have your Galaxy Note 5 we can reactivate that for now until you decide what other phone you would like to have.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Purchased my Note 7 at Sam's Club do i need to exchange thru them, instead of my carrier - which is Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fraserco, I understand that this whole situation can be a bit stressing. We're here to offer some guidance. As of now the Note 7 is no longer being sold or exchanged. You can return the phone directly to Sam's club as a return or to any corporate Verizon store. If you have your Galaxy Note 5 we can reactivate that for now until you decide what other phone you would like to have.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes