Internet issues after update
Spadadibane

Last night i installed the latest update on my phone. Then restarted my phone. Now whenever i use any app that uses the internet i am notified that i am not connected to the internet. This has happened on multiple wifi networks and on data. Some apps send the message then allow me to continue on the next click. Others simply dont work. This is on a note 5.

0 Likes
Re: Internet issues after update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Spadadbane, updates are meant to be a nice treat. Let figure out why this is happening with such a great phone. Does this happen all the time or only after you use a specific app?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

check to see if mobile data is selected, mine had been turned off after the update.

0 Likes
Spadadibane

Pandora buffers without end. Facebook tells me i have no connection when loading peoples profile but my newsfeed updates fine. Links to youtube videos that i can watch on other devices infrom me "cant find link".

0 Likes
Spadadibane

The problem is the same.on wifi as it is on data

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Spadadibane, thank you for this information. Does this only happen with Pandora, Facebook and those Youtube links, or does it happen with most internet dependant applications?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes