Is anyone else experiencing poor signal with Note 3?
RBGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone reception is TERRIBLE, especially inside my home. Sometimes, no signal and can't make or receive calls. Drops in the middle of conversations...VERY FRUSTRATING! I filed a claim months ago and still no improvement. What can be done other than switching to another carrier?

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else experiencing poor signal with Note 3?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RBGuy

Let's get this issue resolved.  Have you always had this issue inside the home?  How long has this issue been occuring for?  Please provide zip code and details to further assist.  We are here to help. Keep us updated.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
RBGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Over a year. My zip code is 90278.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi RBGuy,

Thanks for the additional details! RBGuy, when you leave 90278 does the device work properly again? Are other VZW customers experiencing the same issue in your home?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been having poor service with dropped call and inconsistent 4G LTE service  about. 6 months  varying between Verizon updates

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Probably when the OP got the update to enable the 4G XLTE frequencies, their phone reception became poor. I believe it's a known issue with the Note3 and the new band of frequencies. Wish I could provide the URL, but one can google it.

"Note3 XLTE reception issues VZW"

OP should look under the battery and determine the build date of the device. If it's 2013 then that's likely the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DevinPotter  Six months is a long time to deal with service issues. What zip code are you having problems in?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Logan Utah Beaver Dam Utah Perry Utah Brigham City Utah  I go to Perry Utah were I work and that's where it is bad  next to the lw miller travel plaza  thats were I work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information DevinPotter! No alerts noted for those areas. Are these calls issues and 4G LTE fluctuation issues mainly while indoors? In the past 6 months, have you called our tech support team to troubleshoot? If you have, has a resolution ticket been submitted to our network team? 

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
greygoose53
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I have come to a conclusion I'm  contacting Better Business Bureau  about Verizon 's   lousy service I've been without a working service in my home since October  and they say it's a software issue.  they are gonna  let me out the contract or I'll file a complaint. May even switch to someone to buyout my contract the service is useless to me I can't use it in my home . I don't have a home phone (landline) so I have no phone service. My husband  and child have Boostmobile  they have no  issues with their service I n our house.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes