Re: Is anyone else experiencing poor signal with Note 3?
greygoose53
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to know too same issues  can we get a group complaint compiled  to carry to Better  Business Bureau  because we are paying for a service we can't  use at home. We need to unite and do something  it doesn't make any sense. They want their bill money every month I want my service every month actually everyday at home.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

greygoose53,

We truly want you to have the best service possible. Are you also in the zipcode 90278? If not, what zipcode are you having issues in? Do you only have issues inside your home? Did anything change with the phone around the time you began to have service issues?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

I to will complain about my service to the Better  ( Business Bureau ) I am paying good money fir this :-@$&$@ service  I can't use I would assume if it says 4G LTE then I have good service and I would assume if I don have good service it will drop to 3G. These updates that Verizon modifies is bull crap  I think we should do a ( class action lawsuit )  against Verizon and. I agree with greygoose53.   This non sence has. Got to stop  Verizon wireless.  Please send out a FIX UPDATE    IM NOT. PLAYING GAME ANYMORE  the community will back me. Up

0 Likes
Jason_Nipp
Contributor - Level 3

I just switched from a Galaxy 4 to a Note 4.... I can not make calls from my home without constant drops.   My sons G4 and my daughter's iPhone do not have issues.   It's embarrassing when trying to talk to someone and having to keep calling them when the phone drops every few minutes.  

Filed case with Verizon engineering, was told there was a generator issue with the tower in my area, but still have issue.   61073

Phone works fine in major city limits.  2 bars is normal for me.  -108 dBm 32 asu right now.

I also no longer have a landline... After more than ten years of being a Verizon customer, I am considering switching to a contract buy out competitor.

0 Likes
DevinPotter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon wireless you are losing customer's to the stupid updates

0 Likes
sutt15
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem.. been chatting with them for weeks..now they wont even answer anything I ask..  I am going to pay the early termination fee and go with another carrier..my sons and and family will also leave when their contracts end.. I dont intend to wait ..im sick of the lies and them blaming something else.. they do not care for anyone but taking your money.

greygoose53
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to resolve this matter for months I'm very disappointed  with the service and treatment  that I've been receiving all I want is service at home I pay my bill so I expect service  which I'm not getting  I've  asked to be able to buy another phone but all they want is the money from my 2 yr contract. I don't  want another Note 3 because they (Verizon  reps) said it was a problem  with the phone. Instead they want to give me a refurbished  S5 or another Note 3. All I want is a new phone and willing to pay for  the phone but this is under warranty  so why can't I get another new one.

Jason_Nipp
Contributor - Level 3

Issue still not resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jason_Nipp, We appreciate your business and don't want to see you leave. Do you only have issues when using your phone inside your home? I'm glad that our engineers located the generator issue; but sorry there has been no improvement. Have you tried removing and reinserting your phone SIM card since the generator issue was resolved http://vz.to/1KwMY3e

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jason_Nipp
Contributor - Level 3

I tried replacing it.   Reopened my case with Verizon, there is no update from Network Eng except to acknowledge an existing tower issue.  So I am awaiting status on that again.    As a parallel path, Verizon is sending me another phone, but I don't have high hopes.  And I am discouraged because it will be a refurb, which makes me not even want to put in the effort of troubleshooting with you guys.  I have problems, being as OCD as I am, being given a used phone in place of a Brand new $700 plus dollar handset.

0 Likes