Is anyone else having issues using Discord app for video calls?
1Tamale

I am having issues using Discord app for video calls. Is anyone else having problems using their Samsung Note9 for this? It either won't connect or if it does it keeps disconnecting the calls, and is very pixelated and freezes. I have very fast internet so that's not the problem.  I have contacted both Verizon and Discord about this and can't seem to get a solid solution. Only automated replies. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried everything possible to fix this with no success. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else having issues using Discord app for video calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We understand that it is concerning to see that your Discord application is having trouble. We are here to help in any way possible. Have you been able to check that the application is up to date? Are you having trouble with any other application or service? GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
MBBalentine

just sent the following to Verizon Support:

"So apparently my Skullcandy Crusher Bluetooth headphones are recognized as both a Stereo output and also a ‘hands-free’ input/output.  The only way I’m able to get both audio chat and game sounds is to make both input and output the horrendous audio quality of the hands-free device.  I’ve owned other Bluetooth headsets, and the problem is similar.  There really needs to be a solution for the millions of gamers with Bluetooth headphones.

The big problem, however, is that the “Voice Connected” signal bars constantly fall into the red, xxxxxxxxxxxx millisecond range and often drops my connection, or I’m forced to reestablish it.  I’ve attempted to look for ports to forward, but all I’ve turned up is ports 50000-65,535.  My Verizon G3100 just won’t allow that kind of forwarding range.  I’ve given my computer a static IP, but without guidance, I have no idea how to appropriately setup my router (gig connection) to allow Discord to work properly."

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes