Is anyone else having issues with the the device charging after the most recent update? It keeps saying to connect my phone to the original charger and cable to charge faster but it is connected to the original charger and port. Also it charges and uncha
judytexas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know if it is because of the update or if it is the charging port or the actual charger itself?

Re: Is anyone else having issues with the the device charging after the most recent update? It keeps saying to connect my phone to the original charger and cable to charge faster but it is connected to the original charger and port. Also it charges and u
allaboutmykids2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can't say I know the answer to that question, but my Note 3 is doing the exact same thing...no matter if I AM using the original charger, a new Samsung charger that I purchased, or just your ordinary android charger..it sucks!

Re: Is anyone else having issues with the the device  charging after the most recent update? It keeps saying to connect my phone to the original charger and cable to charge faster but it is connected to the original charger and port. Also it charges and u
judytexas
Enthusiast - Level 2

allaboutmykids2 did you contact verizon technical support? They sent me a replacement battery and charger to start off

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else having issues with the the device charging after the most recent update? It keeps saying to connect my phone to the original charger and cable to charge faster but it is connected to the original charger and port. Also it charges and u
allaboutmykids2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did contact them just a few days ago, and they also sent me a new battery and charger. Let's hope that fixes things. Good luck!

0 Likes
somethingelse99

Yes I'm having the same problem, plus quite a few others since right after the update.. I loved this phone and now it's become unreliable.. Verizon needs to fix this fast..

0 Likes
jut2

just now, i tried using the usb tha'ts connected with my orig CAR charger and switch it to my orig charger and it did not show that notification anymore and charging ok...i guess the USB from my charger is at fault... i've noticed some yellowish discoloration on the USB cord.

0 Likes