Is anyone interested in starting a class action lawsuit regarding the return of the galaxy note 7 phones?
tieshia123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I myself am disgusted with the fact that Verizon will not allow the return of the recalled device. Especially, when they either don't have a device to offer of equal value. Or even one of similar value in stock.

I have paid taxes on at least 3 to 4 other loaner or recalled devices in the last month, and have actually gone without device at all. Without proper compensation.

Re: Is anyone interested in starting a class action lawsuit regarding the return of the galaxy note 7 phones?
PG_SAVED
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I will gladly join in and help with any legwork. I just don't have any contacts and don't know how to organize it.

Re: Is anyone interested in starting a class action lawsuit regarding the return of the galaxy note 7 phones?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Name one iota of proof of that. The new press info just went of a few days ago. It specifically debunks your post. As is all the other press releases. You can read it, I'll wait.

0 Likes
tieshia123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lol