Is my calendar backed up to Verizon cloud?
CSWNY
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have, well, had a Note 3, the calendar didn't sync with google, so now that my phone is dead (cardiac arrest) is my calendar in the Verizon cloud, or is it lost forever?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: calendar not synced
lorenb_vzw
Verizon Employee

CSWNY, I am so sorry to hear about your phone. The unexpected demise certainly leaves you trying to pick up the pieces. While the Verizon Cloud does allow you to choose to back up Contacts, Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Messages and Call Logs, there is no option to back up the Calendar in the Cloud. If the phone is not powering on, have you attempted to remove and reinstall the battery? Or to press and hold the volume up, home and power buttons at the same time for about 30 seconds?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: calendar not synced
lorenb_vzw
Verizon Employee

CSWNY, I am so sorry to hear about your phone. The unexpected demise certainly leaves you trying to pick up the pieces. While the Verizon Cloud does allow you to choose to back up Contacts, Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Messages and Call Logs, there is no option to back up the Calendar in the Cloud. If the phone is not powering on, have you attempted to remove and reinstall the battery? Or to press and hold the volume up, home and power buttons at the same time for about 30 seconds?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes