Is the Galaxy Note 7 banned From Air Transportation?
tc2013
Contributor - Level 1

Feds Ban Galaxy Note 7 From Air Transportation Over Fire Fears - NBC News

. . . "If passengers attempt to travel by air with their Samsung Galaxy Note 7 devices, the phones may be confiscated and passengers may face fines," according to the ban, which goes into effect starting Saturday.

So, that's it.  I will not wait for the official words from Verizon.

FYI (Verizon), i haven't received any letter, SMS, phone-call, etc regarding the process of return.

If I haven't really check this forum out, i would have no idea and continue to hold-on to my Verizon Note7 phone.  What's up with the process??

Please help.

I just want to refund it and go back to my pre-upgraded dying Note3.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: so, it's official now?! "NBC news: Feds Ban Galaxy Note 7 From Air Transportation Over Fire Fears"
Weth
Legend

There really was no doubt the FAA or FedDOT would ban this from all flights. No one can really be surprised.

You can get full refund on the price you paid for the Note 7 and reactivate your not dead yet Note 3.

View solution in original post

Re: so, it's official now?! "NBC news: Feds Ban Galaxy Note 7 From Air Transportation Over Fire Fears"
Weth
Legend

There really was no doubt the FAA or FedDOT would ban this from all flights. No one can really be surprised.

You can get full refund on the price you paid for the Note 7 and reactivate your not dead yet Note 3.