Re: Annual upgrade
tschmalz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was also thinking about reactivating my MySpace account too. I heard the LG Stylo works great with that app.

ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

Dusted off the Pong system today. The family is going to be so excited. They wont even notice that I gave the PS4 back to BestBuy!

brigetterad
Contributor - Level 1

Lol!!  Y'all are cracking me up! 

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

We are always here to help ZUKZEKIM. The Annual Upgrade with the device payment plan is a great deal so I completely understand your concern. At this time only the iPhone 7 or 7Plus are eligible for this promotion. S7 or S7 Edge devices purchased before 9/9/16 were eligible for the Annual Upgrade as well. The Note 7 is not eligible, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Visit Annual Upgrade Program Terms and Conditions | Verizon Wireless  for details.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

Who controls that program? How difficult would it be to offer that program again on an Android device?

0 Likes
JOHHAM55
Contributor - Level 1

Lol, you are too funny! LG STYLO she said!

0 Likes