Is there any good Note20 screen protector?
JonDian

Hi,

I recently bought Note20 upgraded from Note9. I didn't use screen protector for Note9 which I regret a lot. I bought one screen protector from Amazon, but I notice fingerprint portion of the protector is not working properly. I don't know if anyone else is having that trouble. It is noticeable in eye test, and it also messes up finger print feature.(I can't register finger print either with protector on). I changed my settings for touch sensitivity but no luck. So I trashed my screen protector and just have my case on my Note20.

Is there any good screen protector for Note 20 that doesn't mess up finger print portion? Is anyone having trouble with it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there any good Note20 screen protector?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JonDian,

Congrats on your recent upgrade! I have always been a big fan of the Note series, so I must say I'm a bit jealous of your Note20 purchase. I want to make sure you've got the best accessories that work with your device. So, let's figure out a solution here. To begin, was this screen protector purchased through Verizon, or a third-party vendor? I'd recommend checking out the link here (http://spr.ly/6609GmWlx) and then towards the top, just type in which Note20 version you have, and it'll load the proper screen protector that's made to fit your specific device. 

Keep us in the loop with your success on this. 

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes