Issues sending MMS messages on my Note 8
msscheila
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have contacted/spoke to at least 5 Verizon tech reps. The last one suggested I get another SIM card. Nothing is working. I can receive texts and pics all day, just cant send any pics. Noticed this change since the last update. Very frustrating. Using the Samsung messaging app. "Never" had this issue before.

0 Likes
Re: Issues sending MMS messages on my Note 8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to be able to send MMS messages, msscheila. What happens when you try to send a picture message? Are you able to send group messages? Are you able to use any other messaging app to send MMS such as Message +? Are you able to access data with WiFi turned off?

Your time is valuable and I want to make sure we're not repeating anything. What troubleshooting steps have you already taken in order to try to resolve this issue?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

msscheila
Enthusiast - Level 1

When sending pics/images, all it does is spin and eventually time out. I am able to send text messages-group and individual. I tried using message +, but since this is a flagship phone, I should be able to use either app. Thanks

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Texting is the way we communicate, so we want to be sure your texting is working properly msscheila. I am so sorry about this issue, don't worry we will get it fixed. The next steps will involve your account. I have sent you a Private Message to continue.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes