Just added Global talk and text....
Richwiu1

...what do I need to do before I go overseas?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Just added Global talk and text....
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should reboot the phone before you leave so update the SIM card with the new information from your account. Once overseas, you should put the phone in Global mode.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should reboot the phone before you leave so update the SIM card with the new information from your account. Once overseas, you should put the phone in Global mode.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

also check the site to check coverage and what the price is it can easly be 200 or more in fees also I heard Verizon will send u a free text once u land with helpful info u also my want to look up the international tech support number for Verizon and make shure have a plug adaptor for the country u will be visting u shouldn't need a convertor most plug will do that

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Richwiu1,

Sounds like you are almost set for your trip. It is recommended that you double check your devices data roaming capabilities, to make sure that they are ON (if using data). Click the link for more details http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-122490/
SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes