Keyboard DTMF not working for conference calls or entering account information to businesses
JoeHoagbin

In the last week or perhaps 2 have noted that when I enter log in number for conference call or when I try to enter my SS# for an account, the other party is not hearing the tones.  Have trying restarting multiple times.  No improvement.  Also tried toggled back and forth with DTMF switch from NORMAL to LONG with no improvement. 

0 Likes
Re: Keyboard DTMF not working for conference calls or entering account information to businesses
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues Joe. Let's look into this together. It's not a known issue. Was this with multiple parties or only one company? Did this start after an application was downloaded? Any recent software update? Is the device damaged?

0 Likes
Re: Keyboard DTMF not working for conference calls or entering account information to businesses
JoeHoagbin

Multiple parties. Not new application installed. Not caused by software upgrade.  Yesterday new software update installed but no improvement.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing us with that information.  We have sent you a private message to assist you further. 

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes