Latest Verizon Galaxy Note 4 Update
ddooley

So, I was looking to see if there were any new updates for my phone this morning; I saw one and now, many hours later, it is still updating- and does not say it has progressed at all. Any insight you guys can offer as to why that is, or how to get my phone back??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Latest Verizon Galaxy Note 4 Update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know why it has completed the update, but the last update was issued 7/13/2015. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Support | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ddooley

Hey, sorry for the impatience, but I need my phone for work!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't know why it has completed the update, but the last update was issued 7/13/2015. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Support | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure your device is running in prime condition, ddooley. May I ask if you were looking for an app update or system update? Is the device currently off? What do you currently see on the screen that doesn't allow you to use your device?

YosefT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ddooley,

That's certainly alarming that your phone won't finish this update! I would be concerned too. How long has it been updating now? Do you get a good signal in the location you are at?

AndrewT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Disnie
Contributor - Level 1

Im receiving a android system update as we speak.  It tried to update and install earlier however it came up and "failed" so I am trying to install it again.  Currently it is optimizing app 272 out of 308 so I should see shortly if it takes this time.

0 Likes
rforeman

Mine just did the update and it finished everything looks to be working good so far. Does anyone know what is in the update?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rforeman,

I am glad to hear you were able to successfully update you Note 4. You can check out the details of what was included in this update here... http://spr.ly/6588BD2eq

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes