Lollipop 5.1
Sangalli
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand lollipop 5.1 is now in the hands of Verizon for push. When will this happen? Oh...by the way....this help forum is a joke when it comes from Verizon! Every post I read all you do is run the users in circles with the exact answers and false help. Not one post shows that you really are trying to help the customer. Stop the run around and tell the truth for once. If Verizon can't help...SAY SO!

0 Likes
Re: Lollipop 5.1
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here for you Sangalli. I completely understand you wanting to have the latest software on your Note 3.

Once any new software update is available it is automatically pushed to the phones. I do not have any information regarding when this update will be available for your phone but you can visit http://vz.to/1yUpPAD for the latest info on software updates for all devices.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Lollipop 5.1
Sangalli
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just want my phone to WORK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your update in August of 2015 has RUINED IT!!!! How many time must I talk to Verizon, Samsung, or the homeless guy on the friggin corner to get you to understand!!!! Samsung Note 3 with lollipop 5.0. And many post to this forum!!!!!

0 Likes