1) Had to factory reset the device after installing the update, it went through my battery in about 6 hours when it normally last me about a day and a half. Problem FIXED after the factory reset.
2) Cannot load Galaxy App Store, I was able to do that in all previous versions, but now they blocked it.
3) Has rebooted on me twice, randomly. That's new.
4) Device vibrates randomly, I don't know if it's a bug yet but I've noticed it vibrates and there is no notification at all, or etc.
5) Memory leak still present (but that's a Google thing), sometimes it takes a while to load all home screen apps.
6) Had difficulty pairing with my Bluetooth Car Stereo (previously paired), it took a long time and several repeats/re-starts.
7) GPS is constantly fixing your position after locating you (Location set by GPS). Last night I turned on the weather widget and the GPS kept cycling on/off even though it found your location... went to Setting -> Location, and noticed "unified daemon" and "weather widget" battery usage were "High". Had to re-start the phone so the gps can stop cycling on/off.
At least you got your problem resolved. I did that same thing and they sent me a recertified one as well... with the lollipop. My battery doesn't last very long, sometimes the screen goes black or freezes and I have to reboot. I can't get my Bluetooth to pair as well as other issues. I have a letter ready to be mailed to Google as they are the one who pushed out the lollipop update and I'm asking for a new phone... one that works like it should I'm on my third phone and frustrated beyond words. Any why Verizon knows its an issue, in most cases they won't acknowledge there is a problem or help with a resolution.