Lost Voicemail for last 10 years due to locked phone and transfer??? I've saved a few voicemails of passed loved ones and I accidently locked my phone, the verizon store reset my phone...that didn't work...I got a just recieved my new phone swap from Veri
pbabyblus

Lost Voicemail for last 10 years due to locked phone and transfer??? I've saved a few voicemails of passed loved ones and I accidently locked my phone, the verizon store reset my phone...that didn't work...I got a just recieved my new phone swap from Verizon and downloaded my cloud but the voicemails are not there!!!! Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Lost Voicemail for last 10 years due to locked phone and transfer??? I've saved a few voicemails of passed loved ones and I accidently locked my phone, the verizon store reset my phone...that didn't work...I got a just recieved my new phone swap from
Snn5
Legend

Were the voicemails saved on basic voicemail?  Swapping a replacement phone wouldn't delete those voicemails.  If you changed to an iPhone to Android or vice versa, there would be a loss of voicemail.  Voicemails are not kept in the cloud unless you downloaded them then saved to a cloud.  Changing from basic to visual voicemail and back and forth can create a loss of data as well.

0 Likes