Lost signal
Sangalli
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a note3 lollipop 5.0 new Sim card from Verizon store as of yesterday. Already factory wiped and reloaded. Loose cell signal often while those around me don't. I rarely can make a call from inside my home anymore while three other phones have no issues. I need a fix now. I'm a very long time customer (was with altell  years ago)

0 Likes
Re: Lost signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sangalli This is quite an odd situation. We will help decipher.  How long have you had signal issues? How is your data connection? If it is mainly at home, what is your zip code? Is this why you changed the SIM card?
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
soccermom0204
Enthusiast - Level 1

@Sangalli I have the same problem with my note 3.  I run a business through my phone and cant get any signal at work, home, etc. The only place I get signal is when I am near a cell tower. Even then it is not strong. Very rarely do I get full strength. My daughters have an HTC phone and iphone 6 and they have signal when I do not.  They both have Verizon. I am actually thinking of getting a new phone. We have tried new sim card and wiped it but still does not work like it should. Frustrating! Other people have had the same problem so it is more common than they say!! Good luck!

Sangalli
Enthusiast - Level 3

Area code 71854. Not only at home but at work also. Yes this is why Verizon changed my Sim. And it started after the update from KitKat to lollipop 5.0. From internet searches and research I find that the update is the problem and there is a patch offered by the programmer but it seems Verizon refuses to acknowledge and send out the fix beyond 5.0 version.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sangalli, we appreciate all of the troubleshooting you have done on your end. It helps lead us down the right path. Since we have replaced the SIM card and factory reset your device. We encourage you to contact Samsung for further assistance. samsung.com/support. I am confident they will be bale to assist you further.
RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes