Major ongoing problems with Samsung Note 5 since Marshmallow update
scoob420w
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since i got this update my phone has gone to [removed] and I'm pretty [removed] since this [removed] happened to me just over a year ago. I paid way too much for this phone just 6 months ago for this [removed] to happen. Wifi connection issues, Bluetooth issues, email issues and both dropping calls and not making outbound calls. [removed] VERIZON.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Re: Major ongoing problems with Samsung Note 5 since Marshmallow update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience we want you to have, scoob420w. I want to help turn this around and restore your trust. We will need more information to get the ball rolling and fix these problems. What happens with your WiFi connection? Does it happen to all WiFi networks or specific ones? What is happening when you connect to Bluetooth? Does this happen to more then one Bluetooth device? What is happening with your email? Is this happening to more then one email account? Finally, can you please share details about your voice issues. What zip code are you in? Thank you in advance.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes