Manage Video Streaming Quality
Arojas104
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am currently on the 5G Get More plan, I have been attempting to turn on HD-quality streaming for my line going on nearly 2 weeks now and I am unable to. I follow the instructions found here https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-233798/ the toggle will not switch from "Off" to "On" no matter what I do, I just constantly get the following error 

"We're still processing your request.

You'll need to log out and wait 15 minutes before you can change your toggle settings again."

I have also attempted the log out and log back in method, doesn't work. I have chatted with (lost count) verizon reps and no one is able to help me, I called Verizon and after 1 hour on the phone still unable to turn this feature on. I don't understand why this is happening and why no one is able to assist me with having this feature turned on for my line. Can someone please help me get this toggle turned on please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Manage Video Streaming Quality
Arojas104
Enthusiast - Level 2

The link included the " by accident, see correct link here 

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-233798/

0 Likes
Arojas104
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update - I was finally able to turn on the feature this morning after the bill was paid through auto-pay, but immediately after the bill was paid, I got a text stating that my new plan did not include apple music and I would be charged for it. I am on the 5G Get More plan and apple music is included. I called Verizon and the rep told me they had never seen this before and that yes, apple music is included in my plan, but I am still being charged and I still see it on my future bill. Has someone has this issue before? How can it be corrected, prior to turning the toggle on for the past 3 years it has not been an issue and Apple music has remained free on my plan like it should be.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, we want to make sure you get the help you need. We have sent you a private note to further assist you.  ~Pam

0 Likes
Apple Music Charged on 5G Get More
Arojas104
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can someone please reach out to me? I was charged for Apple music this month even though I am on the 5G Get More plan which includes this feature. I have called 3x to verizon support and no one is able to help me

Arojas104_0-1645102906131.png

0 Likes
Re: Apple Music Charged on 5G Get More
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having accurate pricing reflected for features is vital. We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. Customers on the 5G Get More unlimited plan have Apple Music included. Please sign into My Verizon to remove the paid subscription using the instructions below:

Navigate to the Plan Overview. Select Plan Perks. Select Apple Music. Select Manage. Select the radio button for “Remove”. Select Continue to complete the change. Share an update with the results. 

-Rita K.

0 Likes