Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Marshmallow 6.0
speeddemon88

When is verizon going to release marshmallow 6.0 fot the note edge

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Marshmallow 6.0
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Speeddemon88, we understand how anticipated software updates are. We take the time to thoroughly work out software updates to avoid issues with your phone. Keep up with software updates here >> http://vz.to/1Pb963Y

MarcusSSVZWW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupportt
If my response answered your question please click the'CorrecttAnswer'' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Speeddemon88, we understand how anticipated software updates are. We take the time to thoroughly work out software updates to avoid issues with your phone. Keep up with software updates here >> http://vz.to/1Pb963Y

MarcusSSVZWW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupportt
If my response answered your question please click the'CorrecttAnswer'' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Bigsteelguy

June 2017 maybe, a little later. AT&T already pushed out MM to the LG G3, and we're still waiting for MM on the Note4.

0 Likes
JohnC118

haha someone else sees what goes on here.  Sprint already got 6.0 on their Edge.  So you're right count on about a year from now.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The roll-out begins today, see:

Re: Marshmellow

0 Likes