Re: Message Plus sending duplicate texts in Note 10 and showing multiple unread messages.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that your messaging issue is causing multiples. With regard to the device when did this start for you? How long has this been an issue? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Message Plus sending duplicate texts in Note 10 and showing multiple unread messages.
Sweeney183
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue with message+ and my Galaxy Note 10

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sweeney183, we never like to hear that you have come across any issues with your device. What specific issue are you coming across? How long have you had these issues? 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
Ftompos

Has a fix been found? I had this issue for months. Finally gave up and started using a different messenger app.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Ftompos wrote:

Has a fix been found? I had this issue for months. Finally gave up and started using a different messenger app.

The VZW agents have gone silent with few responses to their generic questions.  You'll just have to re-install the app and see if an update fixed the issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Ftompos

It's important that your text Messaging app is working as expected. I'm happy to assist.

I sent you a Private Message, and I will await your response so that I may further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes