Message+ update
AdamDenison
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got a new update to Message+, but now when I try to start a new text message by typing a contact's  name it pulls up a list of contacts but with emails only. Seems like it's pulling contacts from Google vs. my phone contacts. Anyone know how to fix this. The Verizon support rep I chatted with told me to stop using Message+ because it's buggy and to just use the native phone app. 😬

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ update
Leanne42
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem, but I can scroll down and finally find the number I want. Why the heck would I want to send a text message to an email? Terrible update

Re: Message+ update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello AdamDenison. We know the importance of having access to your contacts via our Messages + application. While typing the full name and searcing the available options will lead to the mobile number saved; we encourage customers to report this issue to our Message + developers directly. This can be done by following these steps: 

1. Open the Message+ app.
  2. Click Menu > Settings > Account.
  3. Report a bug.

Alternatively, you can submit the feedback by visiting the application in your App Store and selecting the option to email the developer.

0 Likes