Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Missing Verizon Voicemail App NOTE 10
2lindamar

I am about to find and pay for an alternative visual voicemail app. Frustrated that I've been paying for this for a couple of years but have never had access to visual voicemail or the red icon- only green.

0 Likes
Re: Missing Verizon Voicemail App NOTE 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

2lindamar, I use Visual Voicemail and I can honestly say I would be so lost and have so many headaches if it wasn't working.  I am here to help and we can look into this.  Who was the device purchased from (Samsung, Verizon, 3rd Party, etc)?  What happens when you are left a voicemail and you enter the application?  Which app are you using for your Visual Voicemail (Verizon's, 3rd Party, etc)?

-Santo

0 Likes
Re: Missing Verizon Voicemail App NOTE 10
2lindamar

Unfortunately I don't recall where my phone was purchased-  I have a green voicemail app, not the red one. when i get a voicemail the first few words of my messages show up in my alerts but to get the full message I have to listen to it.  On my note9 , the vm messages came as texts.  That is what I need- or at least the full message written out somewhere- I just don't have time to go in and listen!

Thank you! Hope you can help!

0 Likes