Mms/group messaging
Gabe09

Can't receive group messages or picture messages just loads and says network error. Then after like 5 hours they all come in. Any solution????? Tried resetting my phone and restarting it and it happens every single day. Idk if its a Verizon problem or my phone?? Any solutions please?? If not my last option will be to try switching to another network like t-mobile or something. 

Screenshot_20220114-091705_Messages.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mms/group messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate your efforts with troubleshooting. I'd be happy to help and we don't want to see you leave. When did this begin? Does this happen with all numbers or a specific number? -Lorenzo

0 Likes
Gabe09

It started like a year ago but it wasn't this bad. It would be a few messages only and they would load quick so I didn't have a problem but now it's really bad. And it happens with all numbers. When I just send a text to the individual everything is alright but when it's in a group text or picture message to an individual that's when I start getting the "network error" message. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, for the details provided, Michael. Are you using a third party messaging app or the stock messaging app on your phone? Were there any recent applications that were installed or any changes made to the phone when this started? How is service with data and calls? -Shelly

0 Likes
Gabe09

Stock app and nope no changes to the phone and the calls and data are fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks, Gabe09. Which Samsung Note do you have? Is there any pending updates in your phone settings? If you are unsure, can you check for me please and keep us posed on the outcome.

-Nicci

0 Likes
Gabe09

Note 20 ultra 5G 

And there's no updates pending. I have the most recent update. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for all the information. Have you tried using the Verizon Messages+ app? https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/ ~Aaron

0 Likes
Gabe09

Yeah it happens on there too

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming, Gabe09. I'd like to investigate further and continue troubleshooting toward a solution. Please check your private message for details to continue. -Tracy

0 Likes