Musice players skipping
iowagirl1

Is anyone else experiencing skipping like issues with ALL music apps... google player,  music player after updating to marshmallow

0 Likes
Re: Musice players skipping
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're phone should not have skinning problems after the update iowagirl1. Are all your apps up to date?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
iowagirl1

Yes my phone is up to date on all updates... I've never had any problems with the phone (note 4) until I upgraded to marshmallow.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

iowagirl1,

We want to make sure we have you never missing a beat with your music. Are you listening to music on wifi or cellular data? Have you tried a different pair of headphones? Do you notice it immediately or is it hit and miss when it will skip?

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
iowagirl1

It happens when listening to any app. Samsung music, videos on facebook, youtube, amazon music, Google music. It plays normal for awhile, then it sounds like it skips, then when I hit the screen it stops but then later it does it again. Does touching the screen help, could be coincidence but like I said didn't do it until I upgraded. It happens anytime, I dont have to be using headphones.

Apparently no one else is complaining.

0 Likes
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
iowagirl1-

I know that I love to jam out to my tunes daily, so the skipping would drive me bonkers! Do you notice the skipping occurring while the phone is attached to the LTE network? Let's try this, can you please place your phone in safe mode by following the steps in this link:  Restart in Safe Mode - Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | Verizon Wireless ? While your phone is in safe mode, do you notice that your music is skipping?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this all while using the cellular data connection or wifi or both? Are you streaming the music or is it stored on the device?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes