My Galaxy Note 4 does not work right since the Android 6.0.1 software update.
ycandrea

Ever since I installed the new updates in June, 216 and then in December, 2016, my phone stopped working like it use to.  It turns off, apps keep closing, it gets really got, and the battery will not hold a charge.  I have cleared the cache, did a factory reset, tried new batteries, etc.  Nothing works.  I have been researching this and from what I can tell, this is a very common problem.  I want to go back to the Android 5.1.1 version which seems to have worked for a lot of people.  Does anyone know how to download the old version?  Can Verizon send it to me?

0 Likes
Re: My Galaxy Note 4 does not work right since the Android 6.0.1 software update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly do not want to see that you are having these troubles. When you completed the factory reset, did you make sure that your Auto-Restore was disabled?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes