My Note 3 had 220 contacts, upgraded to note 4 and now have 72 contacts and my Verizon Cloud app shows error code 4600. How do i get my remaining contacts?
todfloyd

I had a Note 3 and had 220+ contacts.  While I had it I performed a factory reset several times and always got all of my contacts restored.  My phone was upgraded to  Note 4 at my job yesterday.  I completed a factory reset on My Note 3, turned it into my IT department and received my Note 4.  My phone had since only has 72 contacts (it was 56 then 76 and now 72).  When I run the Verizon Cloud app it will display an error code 4600.  While in the Verizon Cloud app, if I open detailes about contacts it states there are only 5 contacts.  i did use the Backup assistant on the Note 3 but that app is not found on the Note 4. 

I went by the Verizon store yesterday, the rep stated that she needed the old phone (it was wiped),

How can I restore the remaining contacts to my Note 4 from verizon?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Note 3 had 220  contacts, upgraded to note 4 and now have 72 contacts and my Verizon Cloud app shows error code 4600.  How do i get my remaining contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, todfloyd. Sorry to hear about your contacts not all syncing correctly to your new Note 4. Let's see what we can do to get them all over to your new phone. Have you had a chance to view your contacts via your My Verizon page? Once you have logged in, please hover you mouse over the My Verizon Tab, and click on the View All option at the bottom of the pop up.

Once the page loads, please view the options on the right hand side. Under Additional Actions, please choose Manage my Contacts and Media.

Do all of your contacts appear there?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Note 3 had 220  contacts, upgraded to note 4 and now have 72 contacts and my Verizon Cloud app shows error code 4600.  How do i get my remaining contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, todfloyd. Sorry to hear about your contacts not all syncing correctly to your new Note 4. Let's see what we can do to get them all over to your new phone. Have you had a chance to view your contacts via your My Verizon page? Once you have logged in, please hover you mouse over the My Verizon Tab, and click on the View All option at the bottom of the pop up.

Once the page loads, please view the options on the right hand side. Under Additional Actions, please choose Manage my Contacts and Media.

Do all of your contacts appear there?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My Note 3 had 220 contacts, upgraded to note 4 and now have 72 contacts and my Verizon Cloud app shows error code 4600. How do i get my remaining contacts?
todfloyd

Yes my remaining contacts are there but do not know how to move them to my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Very relieved to see they're listed, todfloyd! The next synchronization should restore them to your device. You can either wait for that to occur (typically within 24 hours) or click the "Sync Now" button.

Let us know how it goes! 

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: My Note 3 had 220 contacts, upgraded to note 4 and now have 72 contacts and my Verizon Cloud app shows error code 4600. How do i get my remaining contacts?
todfloyd

Where is this sync now button?  The verizon cloud app shows  error code 4600.  I download the Backup Assistant Plus app and it shows that.. "Backup Assistant Plus has lost network connection .  Please retry your operation".  I assure you that I have excellent network and wifi here, both states this error.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

todfloyd, here's a 2nd pair of eyes to help you find that sync option. Just tap Settings> Scroll down to Accounts & tap on Backup Assistant Plus> tap Backup Now. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes