My Note 4 is also rebooting and lagging after the most current update!
AARENG47

I am having the same issue as it seems everyone else is having. My Note 4 worked wonderfully until the most recent update. What is verizon doing to fix the issue?

0 Likes
Re: My Note 4 is also rebooting and lagging after the most current update!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AARENG47, hearing that your Note 4 is rebooting and lagging after its recent software update concerns us greatly. We certainly know how important your device is to you and we'd like to help resolve these matters for you. Software updates are intended to enhance the performance of any device, not cause its user to be inconvenienced. Did the rebooting of your device begin directly after your device's most recent software update? Can you tell us more about the lagging issues with your device?

RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
TackyBrad

I am happy too, as I'm pretty well ticked.

As soon as I tried to update my device, which, by the way, the update failed (first time that's ever happened) (and only failed after going through most everything), my device has started lagging/hanging on the same screen for between 5 seconds and 30 seconds. Even worse, the phone will just refuse to work for minutes to hours at a time (pressing power does not turn on screen, hanging and this refusal are linked and most commonly happens when it hangs and so I power the screen off).

This is utterly ridiculous and I cannot resort to a factory reset as I have one file that cannot be recovered from elsewhere. Currently the phone only will boot into recovery mode and will never actually boot up. I am looking for the update history so that I can try to install an older update via the SD card. Is there a repository for those somewhere?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TackyBrad,

We certainly do not want to see that your device is not treating you well. We are happy to help you with your device. Is your device is under warranty?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my  response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in  advance for your help with this!

0 Likes