Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Note II just recently started shutting down randomly as well as not charging or taking a very long time to charge. Additionally, when connected via bluetooth to my toyata entune system, it will completely shut down the whole system if I receive a text
shine88

My Note II just recently started shutting down randomly as well as not charging or taking a very long time to charge.  Additionally, when connected via bluetooth to my Toyota entune system, it will completely shut down the whole system if I receive a text message.

0 Likes
Re: My Note II just recently started shutting down randomly as well as not charging or taking a very long time to charge. Additionally, when connected via bluetooth to my toyata entune system, it will completely shut down the whole system if I receive a
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

That is definitely very odd, Shine88. Let's see what we can do to help out. Is your Note 2 fully up to date? Do you recall any if there have been new installed apps, or updates, prior to these issues starting?

Keep us posted.

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My Note II just recently started shutting down randomly as well as not charging or taking a very long time to charge. Additionally, when connected via bluetooth to my toyata entune system, it will completely shut down the whole system if I receive a
ChaznVicky

let me know how that turns out because mine is doing exactley the same thing, but i also dont get data only wifi. and verizon says (on m y bill) ive used data but nothing is running in forground or background. im stumped.... ;>(

0 Likes
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

ChaznVicky,

We can definitely help you too. Are you using a manufacturer-approved charger? If not, please do so and let us know if  it helps. Any damage to device?

AdaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes