My note 5 is plugged in to charge and indicates it's charging, but the screen shows the battery power is draining... fast. Any suggestions after shutting down apps, bluetooth, location.
MConaway

My Note 5 is plugged in and indicates it's charging, but the screen shows the battery is losing power.  I have shut down/closed location, bluetooth, and apps. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: My note 5 is plugged in to charge and indicates it's charging, but the screen shows the battery power is draining... fast. Any suggestions after shutting down apps, bluetooth, location.
die74801
Enthusiast - Level 2

Glad to see that they still haven't fixed the plug issues with the Notes. I always have to pull my battery and charge completely before I use mine or it will not hold a charge, even when plugged in. I hate it, such a good phone with such a stupid problem. I am shocked they haven't found a solution yet after so many different models.

0 Likes
Re: My note 5 is plugged in to charge and indicates it's charging, but the screen shows the battery power is draining... fast. Any suggestions after shutting down apps, bluetooth, location.
MConaway

The battery doesn't come out of the phone to charge separately.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
die74801
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry for your loss. I feel your pain.

0 Likes
rshupe3

Mine was doing the same earlier today.  Even tried wireless charging.  Eventually died.  Contacted Verizon and they are going to overnight another phone. Will lose all my data/pics cause the phone can't be turned back on.  Back up before it dies!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

turn the phone off to charge.

0 Likes