My note 5 reset and now it will not unlock
mscruick

my note 5 reset and now it says I have to enter the password to unlock the phone, I've tried all the password I have and it says they're all wrong, I cannot get into my phone, can someone please help me to unlock my phone, I also have the fingerprint lock

I need unlocking my phone after it was restarted, I have a finger print lock but I'm not able to use it my phone says I have to use my back up password, I've tried my passwords and none of them work

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My note 5 reset and now it will not unlock
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mscruick, being locked out of your phone is not fun but no worries. Help is here to save the day. A quick way you may get into your phone is called Android Device Manager. With this application it will allow you to make a password so you may unlock your device. Here is the website to go to: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager Just log in with your Gmail information.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are being asked for the password or given the pin dialer screen??

0 Likes
mscruick

No its not

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mscruick, being locked out of your phone is not fun but no worries. Help is here to save the day. A quick way you may get into your phone is called Android Device Manager. With this application it will allow you to make a password so you may unlock your device. Here is the website to go to: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager Just log in with your Gmail information.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes