N920VVRU2BPG5 update Problems
lindamcd
Contributor - Level 1

Last week, I got an update notification, for my Note 5. Build Number MMB29K, N920VVRU2BPG5  I wish I would have ignored it. My phone has been freezing, shutting off, black screen, battery draining like crazy, getting VERY hot, This is not acceptable! I wish I could just go back to lollipop. VERIZON/SAMSUNG...please instruct!

0 Likes
Re: N920VVRU2BPG5 update Problems
3Morgans

GRRRRRR! I having the same issue. Last night my phone got so hot I was actually worried it was going to melt and there was nothing I could do about it because I couldn't turn it off! I can hardly do anything because the phone is either extremely slow or freezes to the point that it won't even turn off with the power button. I have not been able to hookup to WiFi, my battery is nearly dead after 4 hours of being off the charger, and when I charge my phone it says "for faster charging please use charger that came with your phone" but it IS the one that came with my phone!

This is RIDICULOUS and needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY! I have seen multiple posts regarding this issue and not a single response that it's even being looked into.

****Is there a way we can undo the recent update??

0 Likes
Re: N920VVRU2BPG5 update Problems
Sasha2052

I had the same issues with my phone after the update, except for the charger issue. I finally went ahead and performed a Factory Reset and performance of the phone is back to what it was before the update. It is a little bit of a hassle but worth it. Just remember to backup your photos, downloads, documents and texts.

0 Likes