Re: NOTE 3 4.4 KITKAT UPDATE
tazoman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hear ya reading all the post I guess we just have to wait. I rather wait rather than getting an update and my phone becomes useless then I'm going to snap.

rosedillinger90
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thing is, they had plenty of ample time of what should have been a testing phase by now. More than enough time. It has been a very painful wait to say the least. There's no excuse for it.

0 Likes
tazoman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea I hear ya but what can you do really? I stopped asking about it when I

called in because the reps there act as if you're speaking a foreign

language when you ask about kit Kat update on the note 3

On May 3, 2014 1:18 PM, "rosedillinger90" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
debraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hear you! They are about to loose my 3 lines also...

0 Likes
tazoman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea I've thought about the same but I've been with Verizon since flip

phones were in. I mean other than them sucking with updates they've treated

me ok over the years

0 Likes
Mikeg814
Contributor - Level 1

I wish Verizon Support would actually have a valid answer for a release date or status update for the Note 3 getting KitKat, but it seems like they are clueless or they are just refusing to offer any information.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Mikeg814 wrote:

I wish Verizon Support would actually have a valid answer for a release date or status update for the Note 3 getting KitKat,

A) This is a customer to customer forum not customer support

B) Verizon CS rep do not know the answer anyway. Why people CS reps have powers far beyond what they have is beyond me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Naujit_Moreno!

We want you loving everything about Verizon Wireless. I can understanding wanting the latest and greatest with software on the phone. I just check and there is no info as of yet. But, you can always stay up to date with the latest news by following this link: http://bit.ly/n5snpq I hope you enjoy the reset of the weekend.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tazoman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm going to add my two cent response to the second part of your post. In

my opinion as a customer the majority of us do expect cs reps to be just a

little bit more informed than we are as to what's going on in "the company

they work for" that's the whole reason why customers call customer support.

For me to find out they are not even as knowledgeable as I am is a bit

ridiculous. No offense but I felt the need to reply to what you posted.

twoodsuknow
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's a shame that we have been waiting this long for this update. Verizon wireless has smacked and spit in our faces. Galaxy 3 users have already received this update on sprint! I've only been with verizon for about a year and this isn't a good way to keep and attract new customers. Shame on verizon for not releasing this update and the verizon reps have there heads up there butts and keep referring us to a stupid link! What good are you reps if you can't awnser our questions?? Just shut up and don't say anything since your not educated enough to see and read our questions! When will we get kitkat? Give us a date or a estimated date or shut your mouth!