Re: NOTE 3 4.4 KITKAT UPDATE
Ever
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sadly, that looks to be the way to go. 

At least you get free stuff doing that.

KitKat on Verizon Note 3 works flawless.

0 Likes
tazoman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wtf was that, Where was this from, did I miss something? Sophia and visitor

what...

0 Likes
zoom241
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello

Why would you guys release kitkat for the Samsung Galaxy S4 but not make it available for my Samsung galaxy Note 3? All my friends and family members on AT&T and other carriers have had the update for a while now. There are some important updates that will help me greatly.

zoom241
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please release Kitkat for my note 3. I would greatly appreciate it.

it3fergie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will be turning in my Note 3 this weekend. I have reached out to Customer Service and they still cannot give any timeline on this update.

This update was made available by Samsung for their phones back in Feb of this year. Most Carriers had it by middle of March and here we are rolling into May and still nothing for the Flagship phone......

0 Likes
jboogie987c
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lol, this was a chat session between a Samsung Rep and myself.

0 Likes
jboogie987c
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got off the phone with Tech support for VZW and they didn't have any useful info for me other than suggesting I go to the local Best Buy store and visit the Samsung Experience shop to have them flash the new OS to my device. So, I called them up and the young lady asked me if I checked thru the phone and I stopped her right there. I told her I tried all of those steps and nothing is available. Then she tells me to come in and she can flash the OS on to my phone with some Software tool that they use. We'll see how that goes and I'll update here if I'm successful.

micheal30
Enthusiast - Level 2

hey did you mention that you have the Verizon version

0 Likes
Sweetwater56
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I'm wondering...what type of discount you're willing to offer since there's no note 3 update.? I mean you're willing to tack on late fees if the bill isn't paid on time so as a consumer I think it's justifiable us Note 3 owners get some type of monthly discount being you Verizon Wireless can't own up to your end of the bargin..kitkat is coming up on being 4 months old and there's devices that are way older that have it...so like WTH Verizon? I'm usually pretty satisfied with you but this is beyond unacceptable..

0 Likes
Naujit_Moreno
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got off the phone with Verizon asking if they have heard anything about the update and dude told me it will be a June release... I'm taking my two lines and leaving Verizon I can't do it anymore smh!!

0 Likes