Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NOTE 7 recall
DAVTAY96

My question is WHY? After playing by all of the Samsung Note 7/ Verizon recalls and purchasing a new phone, I am still waiting on my refund and have been given the run a round since the drop dead recall in October 2016. You have my phone and my money! What could possibly take so many phone calls and so much aggravation? Is this really necessary? I have lost my mind over this and seriously am beginning to think it's criminal! Fix this NOW!

Labels (1)
Re: NOTE 7 recall
TRIXXU1

I have this high bill that relates to not being reimbursed for my 2 note 7s. This is horrible on top of horrible. I keep getting past due notices and passed around with no answers.

kathy65793

It is shame how Verizon and Samsung handle this whole mess.They had 2 shots at this and failed both times.I hope someone at Verizon has taken notes to make sure this does not happen again because we all know  that it will.It would have been very easy for them to put special notes in the computer under note 7 that would have avoided all this [Removed].I hope for the next time they get someone in there that knows how to do it

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
DAVTAY96

Merry Christmas! After 2 months and a hundred phone calls, Michelle answered my question today. I have my credit for the gift cards and AMEX says the refund posted. All I can say is thanks!

TRIXXU1

Yesterday after being passed around three times, I was hung up on. There

should have been a plan to have minimal impact on the consumers. I am

considering dropping my service. This is stressful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly never want to inconvenience you in any way. I do apologize that the situation that you have endured did not go as planned. I am happy to look into and questions or concerns that you may have. You can reach out to us easily through Facebook or Twitter. 

0 Likes