NOTE not staying connected to WIFI and messages not coming through
lagravely4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Note 4 not connecting to WIFI.  Says it is connected but continuously tries to connect.  Messages are not coming through either.  I have to turn the phone off and on to get messages.  Please help

0 Likes
Re: NOTE not staying connected to WIFI and messages not coming through
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lagravely4 -

Time has come to keep your Wi-Fi connection on your device. Being able to receive your messages while on Wi-Fi is crucial. Let's work together to resolve these issues. Please provide your Zip Code. When did this issue begin? Is this happening with all Wi-Fi connections?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lagravely4
Enthusiast - Level 2

24017 it just started this morning.

Thanks

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate those details, lagravely4! Let's gather a bit more info, so we can ensure this is resolved for you. Do you find that this happens on every WiFi network, or just one?

MichelleH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
xclusive7

Same thing here, it's like the beacon that alerts me to open networks isn't even on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Xclusive7, let us be the beacon in the dark. Did you notice this begin after any new apps, games, or software was installed? Is this happening with every wi-fi network or just a specific one? Please share details so we may assist.
LorenB_VZW

0 Likes