New Note 5: Great phone; great specs; but if you own a mac (I have a mac mini), this phone will not connect via usb. Android file transfer does not work as instructed with screen shots on the Verizon site. Message says "no android device connected" on Mac
arpeggio

New Note 5: Great phone; great specs; but if you own a mac (I have a mac mini), this phone will not connect via usb. Android file transfer does not work as instructed with screen shots on the Verizon site. Message says "no android device connected" on Mac. I've tried everything over and over again for 2 months; All my other android devices connect as a hard drive for easily removing or adding pictures, video or music. Calls to Verizon & Samsung of no help. What a pain!!!! Drop things from the cloud one at a time to the device. Mind numbing. May have to buy a cheap windows 7 computer just to access this phone as a hard drive to add and remove content quickly. Will not connect with windows XP.  16 mp camera. HD video. Memory filling up fast. This is truly annoying. Not recognized by Mac as an Android device. Maybe I should have gotten the iPhone. Any users find a solution? I've read similar stories about these new Samsung phones.

0 Likes